Translate

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wanna Know What I've Been Up To???

Writing. For MONEY! And shooting too.

I've spent the last six months honing my craft. I've writing for The Reflector, The Calgary Journal and The Strathmore Standard. I've had a proper lashing from a well-known editor of a major city daily - and by the way, I heard via the very juicy grapevine that I won that round, despite what she said to/about me in her blog...

Anyway, here's the link to the Calgary Journal Archives. Anything with Julie in the headline is me. Now you know.

Oh yeah, I've been Twittering a BUNCH. It is absolutely the fault of all my interesting 'tweeps' that I've neglected this blog... ok, that and writing for three papers...

Follow me on twitter if you want. I still say all sorts of provocative things, just in 140 characters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave your comments on the SUBJECT here; personal attacks and insults will be deleted.

Please feel free to discuss the issues. The stability or mental health of the blog writer is not considered a discussion issue....